1. August 1st: the official beginning of a school year.
2. August 30th: the first day of the first semester.
3. December 12th: the founding anniversary and the sports meet (observed on the second weekend of December).
4. December 25th: mini marathon (5.6 km) around the Eighteen Peaks Mountain (usually the fourth Wednesday of December).
5. January 20th: the last day of the first semester, followed by winter vacation, which includes the Chinese New Year.
6. February 11th: the first day of the second semester.
7. June 1st: graduation for senior students.
8. The first Friday of June: water games, swimming races for 10th-graders and 11th-graders.
9. June 30th: the last day of the second semester, followed by summer vacation.
10. The second week of July: freshman students report to school.